Streamline Your Operations with Fully Integrated Unified Communications
Simple, Effective Communication.
We utilize a cloud-based unified communication and collaboration platform, enabling users to be more reliable and more productive, sharing ideas through a single system. Whether your staff is in the office or working remotely, we create a system which seamlessly integrates all of your communication tools - desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers - into a single, manageable solution oriented around your team's needs and work styles.
Why Make the Switch?
TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER
In many cases, VoIP is a no-brainer from an economics standpoint. These systems are typically less expensive than traditional phone systems. Not only do they require less equipment, monthly subscription fees are generally lower than other systems.
Even if you don’t anticipate transitioning to a 100% work from home model, VoIP allows your employees to connect from home when they can’t come to the office. This also makes it easier, and less expensive, to scale up when adding new employees.
At its core, VoIP is much more secure than traditional voice systems. As your IT partner, Forward TS will work with you to mitigate risk and keep cybercriminals at bay.
OF A VOIP PHONE SYSTEM
- Replace old circuit switched PBX.
- Use your local area network (LAN) to route calls both internally and externally over the internet. This is possible because voice over IP is a digital packet switched technology, so the voice traffic can be encapsulated in digital packets.
- Make low cost or free national or international inter-office calls.
- Improve productivity by accessing the vast array of features that are enabled by VoIP phones. Some examples are easy conference calling and virtual office functionality.
- Easy and quick adds, moves and changes for employees.