Forward TS is a local, family-owned company serving the greater Milwaukee area for almost 50 years. You may recognize us by our former name Office Copying Equipment Ltd. We sell and service a full line of office equipment, such as copiers and printers.
Our Current Openings
Location: Milwaukee, WI
If a desk job is not your style and you are mechanically inclined, a field service tech role might be a good fit for you.
A typical day of a field service tech includes:
- Getting out of the office, traveling to local businesses to maintain and repair copiers and printers. This could be clearing paper jams, changing toner, installing new machines, replacing parts, or troubleshooting error codes. This involves working with technology as well as hand tools.
- Meeting new people and building relationships by providing the best possible customer service while asking questions to understand machine issues and the impact on their business.
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment by putting manufacturer training to use fixing four to five devices a day and making customers happy.
- Using company-provided laptop to record work order details in our automated system.
We’ll help you be successful by:
- Providing the technical training for you to confidently work on our full line of Sharp copiers.
- Providing the technology you need to do the job including a laptop computer and company-provided cell phone.
- A vehicle allowance reimbursement paid biweekly. You will need a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with proof of insurance.
- Welcoming you to a service team that enjoys working together.
- Respecting, trusting, and giving you the independence to get the job done on your own and with assistance when you ask.
Join us and enjoy:
- Normal business hours, no nights, or weekends.
- Competitive pay plus a goal-driven monthly bonus.
- Access to tenured professionals for sound advice with open minds to new ideas and suggestions from you.
- Medical and dental insurance available for you and your dependents, plus we’ll pay a portion of the premium.
- Progressive time off policy including paid holidays. Find your career home with us and earn more time off the longer you’re with us.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical associates degree a plus but not required.
- Prior experience repairing electronic equipment or willingness to learn. Digital copiers or network hardware a plus but not required.
- A valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and move machinery more than 50 pounds with assistance.
Move your career forward. Contact us today at email@example.com or by phone at 414-778-0000